Friday, April 30, 2010

1.38 miles; 18:09 minutes

I was trying to do 1.5 miles again today but I accidentally hit the wrong button on the running program on my cell and stopped the recording. Drats! Oh well; I got most of it in.

Today I warmed up before I started the time and my mileage is much better. I did the first mile in 12 minutes, 33 seconds. I've been averaging 15 minutes a mile BUT I've been including my warm up in my data. I might not should do dat anymore. Course, if I had done 3 or 4 miles instead of just over 1 I'd likely still average closer to 15 minutes/mile then 12 but, eh, I'll take it.

Right now I'm at 6.41 miles this week and I'll likely do another 1.5 or 2 tomorrow. Doin' good and seeing improvement. Just gotta keep doin' it.

Love.Love.Love to who ever is reading. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment